WCMA-Sponsored Activities & Publications
WCMA sponsors a series of activities and publications:
- Annual Winter and Summer conferences.
- Regular regional meetings of managers and administrators to discuss mutual management concerns
- A newsletter published four times a year to keep members abreast of current issues
- An annual salary and benefits survey of all WCMA members
- Seminars, lectures, webinars, and other meetings for professional development
- A website with current information and other resources for WCMA members
- WCMA Connected Community
WCMA also is a resource for information of interest to local government in Wisconsin, including:
- A directory of WCMA members
- A resource library of professional materials
- Periodic updates on pressing issues of importance to local governments
ICMA Coaching Program
This program provides WCMA members with access to webinars and one-on-one coaching.
There are numerous networking opportunities that enables members to speak with other managers and col-leagues who are facing similar issues and challenges.
Regular egional eetings
Regional meetings provide opportunities for “members” to discuss mutual management concerns and provide professional development opportunities.
For more information, please contact us.