WCMA 2023 Winter Conference Resource Page
Wednesday, March 1
3:00 – 4:15 p.m.
WCMA Emerging Leaders: Cyber Response Team Lessons Learned
THURSDAY, MARCH 2
9:00 – 10:00 a.m.
Opening Keynote: Moving from Concept to Contact: Utilizing the Tools for Effective DEIB Conversation and Conflict Resolution by Dr. Alonzo Kelly
10:30 – 11:45 a.m.
Moving from Concept to Contact: DEI Round Tables Facilitated by Dr. Alonzo Kelly
1:45 – 3:00 p.m. Leading in Difficult Political Environments: Leadership is Challenging Even in the Best Circumstances by Craig Rapp
3:30 – 4:30 p.m.
Session 1: Leading in Difficult Political Environments Round Tables
- Tough vs Dysfunctional Politics_Rapp
- Leading in Difficult Political Environments_Rapp
- Quiz_MANAGING IN DIFFICULT POLITICAL ENVIRONMENTS
- How Political Are You self test
Session 2: Building Budget Resilience
FRIDAY, MARCH 3
8:30 – 9:30 a.m.
A League of WI Municipalities and WI Counties Association Legislative Update
9:45 – 10:45 a.m.
The Obstacle Course: Strengthening Cultural Endurance to Elevate Your People Touchpoints
- The Obstacle Course_You Matter Here Conversation Planner_Gulyas
- The Obstacle Course_Guylas
- The Obstacle Course Business
11:00 a.m. – Noon
Closing Keynote: The Game Winning 3 – Making It Count...In Work and In Life by Dave Davlin