- Alliance for Innovation - Their main purpose is to help you network with colleagues and share information pertinent to your job. Why recreate the wheel? Take advantage of the many ways the Alliance for Innovation helps city and county government professionals find the tools and information to improve productivity, and save time and money. They do this best by having regional representation strategically placed throughout the United States.
- Federal Government - Government Gateway - View the web portal for federal government information relevant to other levels of government agencies.
- ICMA Retirement Corporation - Finding retirement plan solutions for public sector employees and employers has been the core mission of the ICMA Retirement Corporation since 1972. ICMA-RC is an independent corporation created to manage and administer plans exclusively for the benefit of public sector employers and employees.
- Local Government Environmental Assistance Network (LGEAN) - Local officials seeking to hire consultants for environmental services are encouraged to visit the Local Government Environmental Assistance Network's (LGEAN's) directory of environmental consultants. The directory, located on the LGEAN website, enables local government officials and other users to identify and contact consultants who perform work in the environmental and geographical area in which they are interested.
- The Local Government Institute - The Local Government Institute is an independent nonprofit corporation dedicated to providing technical assistance, which improves the quality of local government.
- The National Association of Towns and Townships- The National Association of Towns and Townships (NATaT) was formed more than 30 years ago to provide America's smaller communities, towns and townships, and other suburban and rural localities a strong voice in Washington, DC. Eighty-five percent serve communities with less than 10,000 people and nearly half have fewer than 1,000 residents. Nearly one quarter of all Americans live in rural areas, approximately the same percentage as live in central cities.
- Public Technology Institute (PTI) - PTI is a nonprofit technology organization for cities and counties in the United States. The National League of Cities, the National Association of Counties, and the International City/County Management Association provide PTI with its policy direction, while a group of city and county members conduct applied R&D and technology transfer functions.
- Sister Cities International (SCI) - Sister Cities International is a nonprofit citizen diplomacy network creating and strengthening partnerships between U.S. and international communities in an effort to increase global cooperation at the municipal level, to promote cultural understanding, and to stimulate economic development. SCI leads the movement for local community development and volunteer action by motivating and empowering private citizens, municipal officials, and business leaders to conduct long-term programs of mutual benefit.
- State of Wisconsin - View the website for the State of Wisconsin and state government.